ECOFLO is currently looking for an experienced, motivated individual to fill the position of Industrial Services Technician at our Greensboro, NC office.
- Perform the full array of industrial services offered by ECOFLO in a manner that is consistent with the highest customer satisfaction and safety standards:
- Confined space entry
- Storage tank maintenance and cleaning
- High hazard material disposal
- Reactive unit mobile response
- Spill/soil remediation
- Wet and dry vacuum services
- Facility decontamination and closure
- Mold/mildew abatement
- 24-hour emergency response
- Operate light and heavy equipment including pumps, vacuum equipment, oil spill boom, generators, and bobcats.
- Safely transport equipment, supplies and technicians to and from the customer’s site, as well as any waste accumulated as a result of the industrial service project.
- Perform a variety of Chemical Operator duties at the Greensboro TSD facility when not on assignment in the field.
Successful candidate requirements:
- At least six months of experience in industrial services.
- Class B CDL with hazmat endorsement or ability to obtain within the first six months of employment.
- Knowledge of chemicals, RCRA regulations, DOT regulations, EPA waste codes, manifesting and Land Disposal Restrictions.
- Able to wear and properly use a variety of Levels A, B, C & D personal protective equipment.
- Able to engage in strenuous physical labor, lift up to 50 lbs., work at high elevations, stoop, crouch, crawl, etc.
- Majority of time is spent in the field with exposure to the elements and possible elevated noise levels.
If you are interested and qualified, please forward your resume to HRresumes@ecoflo.com.
No phone calls, please.