ECOFLO is currently looking for an experienced, motivated individual to fill the position of Industrial Services Technician at our Greensboro, NC office.
Perform the full array of industrial services offered by ECOFLO in a manner that is consistent with the highest customer satisfaction and safety standards:
- Confined space entry
- Storage tank maintenance and cleaning
- High hazard material disposal
- Reactive unit mobile response
- Spill/soil remediation
- Wet and dry vacuum services
- Facility decontamination and closure
- Mold/mildew abatement
- 24-hour emergency response
- Operate light and heavy equipment including pumps, vacuum equipment, oil spill boom, generators, and bobcats.
- Safely transport equipment, supplies and technicians to and from the customer’s site, as well as any waste accumulated as a result of the industrial service project.
- Perform a variety of Chemical Operator duties at the Greensboro TSD facility when not on assignment in the field.
Successful candidate requirements:
- At least six months of experience in industrial services.
- Class B CDL with hazmat endorsement or ability to obtain within the first six months of employment.
- Knowledge of chemicals, RCRA regulations, DOT regulations, EPA waste codes, manifesting and Land Disposal Restrictions.
- Able to wear and properly use a variety of Levels A, B, C & D personal protective equipment.
- Able to engage in strenuous physical labor, lift up to 50 lbs., work at high elevations, stoop, crouch, crawl, etc.
- Majority of time is spent in the field with exposure to the elements and possible elevated noise levels.
If you are interested and qualified, please forward your resume to HRresumes@ecoflo.com.
No phone calls, please.